Congratulations on taking your first step towards your new Nestd compact home with our informative Feasibility Report.
A Feasibility Report is a critical step in any building project which forms the basis of your whole project, with the purpose of identifying land zoning, any specific council requirements or restrictions relating to the property, and any overlays on the property.
The additional benefit of this Feasibility Report is that it is specific to your property and that you own the report outright. Once the report is completed and issued to you, if you decide not to progress any further with a Nestd home, you can still use the report to plan out any subsequent build projects, regardless of the home builder you choose to use.
The report is specific to your property and provides you with the critical information you need to plan out the scope and requirements of the rest of your project.
The Nestd Feasibility Report will provide you with the following vital project information:
- A simple yes/no answer on the feasibility of your proposed project
- Confirmation with the local council of:
- Certificate of Title detailing zoning - different zones have different allowances
- Relevant Planning Regulation Check – will a planning permit be required
- Services locations (discharge points)
- Identification of overlays: heritage / bushfire / flood
- Site Analysis Drawing for Proposal – indicative plan only
- Any specific additional requirements the council may require, eg: landslip survey
- Next Steps – Guidance on how to move forward
The information gathered at this early Feasibility Stage will help identify and determine the scope of requirements of the next Planning & Permit Stage. This is important as it can affect the time and cost of your planned project.
Once payment is received, the Nestd Feasibility Report will be completed in approximately 10 working days, at which time Nestd will issue you the complete written report, and confirm a suitable time to meet with you, either in person, via phone or on Zoom, to discuss the findings of the report and what it means for your project.
Please complete the form with all relevant information, and Nestd will handle the rest.